Welcome to Aptitude any.com. IBPS PO exam syllabus 2013 full details. IBPS PO 2013 for IBPS PO new exam syllabus and its IBPS PO new exam pattern in conducting the exam for the year 2013 which was released earlier. IBPS PO exam 2013 has a right to change the structure of the IBPS PO Exam pattern at any time they want and the changes will be intimated through the IBPS website www.ibps.in. IBPS PO new exam syllabus is the autonomous or ultimate one in selecting for the applicant through the notification released in 2013. IBPS PO Exam pattern for that every applicant need the new syllabus for IBPS PO 2013, the full details about the new exam syllabus and its pattern with marks and time are mentioned in the below Post. IBPS PO exam syllabus 2013 mainly consisting of major 5 topics or sections. IBPS PO Exam pattern new syllabus for IBPS PO exam 2013 the pattern is it covers Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and finally Computer Knowledge with a total of 200 marks. The Complete full details for the notification of IBPS PO syllabus 2013 according to the cutoff marks mentioned by IBPS PO syllabus 2013 in that every applicant had to qualify in all the topics or sections given in the syllabus for IBPS PO exam 2013. IBPS PO new exam syllabus This states that the each and every section is important and mandatory to get minimum qualifying marks in IBPS PO new syllabus.
IBPS PO New Exam Pattern Syllabus :
Name of Organization
IBPS PO exam syllabus 2013 Details :
|Sl.No||Name of the Test||Max Marks||Time Duration|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
Penalty for Wrong Answer : 1/4 or 0.25.
IBPS PO 2013 for the Five topics discussed in detail.
1. Reasoning/Mental ability : IBPS PO syllabus 2013 for in this Reasoning test carries about 50 marks and mainly talks about the thinking ability on the candidate.
- Number series
- letter & symbol series
- statement and argument
- logical problems
- verbal reasoning
- blood relations
- number ranking
- making judgments etc…..
2. English Language : IBPS PO Exam pattern for in this is the test carries about 40 marks and is Conducted to check the grammar and English skills.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Vocabulary etc..
3. Quantitative Aptitude : IBPS PO 2013 for in this test carries about 50 marks and is conducted to test the mathematical skills.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest etc…..
4. General Awareness : IBPS PO new exam syllabus for in this test carries about 40 marks and is conducted to check the general Knowledge.
- Current Affairs around the world
- Economic News
- Budget & Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days & Dates etc…
5. Computer Knowledge : IBPS PO new Exam Pattern This carries about 20 marks and is conducted to check the computer awareness.